Be the change you want to see in the world.
☮ Mohandas Gandhi ☮

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lebron James

So after the 2011 NBA Finals Lebron James who is already disliked for the way he treated Cleveland, (the team that nurtured and supported him throughout his career, before ditching them to play for Miami Heat), responded to haters at a press conference. He basically said yall go on enjoying this time when I didn't succeed, but eventually you will have to get over it and come back to the pathetic real world lives you live and I'm still going to be making the money and living the life I live. USAToday had several reactions to his comments including
- "He needs to learn to speak to the media. He puts his foot in his mouth time and time again," said Jalen Rose.
- Jon Barry said the ring-less King James needs to "think" about the implications of his comments before making them. "Don't tweet at 2:30 in the morning. Don't say we're going to win 5,6,7,8 championships."
- "Yeah LeBron. I did wake up to my middle class existence, not having a fraction of the wealth as you," wrote whittierte. "Nor do I have to wake up, then spend endless days and nights knowing what a choke I am, and how millions of people, because I am a schmuck, really want to see me fail. I can live with that LeBron. Can you?

Does he not have anyone doing PR for him? First making fun of Dirk being sick, then running his mouth being cocky and predicting a championship, and now basically calling his fans pathetic. Maybe he just doesn't care?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/06/lebron-james-to-hating-fans-worry-about-your-own-lousy-life/1

--- I'ed also like to find out who allowed a full page ad congratulating the Heat on their championship win from Macy's to be run in the Miami Herald. How does that get overlooked? 

No comments:

Post a Comment